You are using HTTP POST instead of GET when submitting edits, correct? I believe that may be part of the problem.
No, I'm using GET, as the 'api sandbox' directed me to do ;) Alright, good to hear. How about 'daily limits' or similar? --Empexa (talk) 04:39, 4 October 2018 (UTC)
It is seemingly being updated fine (the text gets put there), but it is being interpretated as text, not wikitext (so the tags are being ignored)
Optionally, try to recreate it by the link I sent in original email - All the params used is there, aswell as the text attempting to be updated (in 'GET' format).
I made the request using the 'api sandbox', and additionally tried it directly in browser.
--Empexa (talk) 09:02, 5 October 2018 (UTC)
- Ah, the problem is you should be using POST when editing (or anything that requires a token). --Pcj (talk) 11:52, 11 October 2018 (UTC)
Redirect + comment fix
Good work. Just saw you managed to make comments work without it botching the redirect. That was something I couldn't figure out. Cheers! --Duke of rockford (talk) 22:05, 9 January 2019 (UTC)