Some little rules we would like you to take to heart, when uploading screenshots and images: :-)
- use .png instead of .jpg
- name your files like the item is named in the game (including spaces!) and do not use special characters: "Kavae Beans.png" instead of "some-coffe-bean.jpg"
- If you are uploading items that are not visible in the "world" (parts like metal plates or ingredients), please downsize any file to exactly 72*72 pixel
- If you are uploading just a screenshot of a "world object" (ships, stations, npcs, panorama view...), you are free to NOT abide by rule 1 and 3. You are free to use jpg or any size, but please keep the naming intact.
We are going to use more templates from now on (thanks at Game Widow and Navonli for creating/maintaining these) and most of the templates will need (or are easier to handle) when everyone is following these four rules.
Thanks a lot for your help! :-)
Please change the cringeworthy term "Ego-Shooter" in your introduction to "First-Person Shooter". "Ego-Shooter" is Denglish (Scheinanglizismus, like "Handy" = mobile phone and "Oldtimer" = vintage car) and is not used outside Germany.
For reference: Wikipedia: Pseudo-anglicism#German (I am not allowed to post links here because "This action has been automatically identified as harmful, and therefore disallowed").
- Please update main menu by removing the duplicate xp and leveling article link, it's kinda unnecessary --Fenrah (talk)
- Please also update Entities in main page to include NPCs as well, so people can get to that more easily. --Fenrah (talk) 16:41, 21 August 2020 (UTC)
- Please update main page current game and experimental versions. -- Iso (talk) 31 July 2022