Omicron is a desert planet, with more difficult creatures and environment than Akua.
- Type: Desert
- Gravity: 9.81m/s^2 = 1g
- Atmospheric Density: 1,217kg/m³
- Mean Temperature: 32°C
- Hottest Daytime Temperature: 52°C
- Coldest Nighttime Temperature: 10°C
- Moons: 1 Omicron Moon
- Length of a Rotation: 24h
- Diameter: 2608m
This was the starting planet for survival mode. Akua is now the starting planet for Survival mode gameplay since pre-alpha 3.0.0, which makes stating out a lot easier, as you don't have to constantly maintain an oxygen supply. It is recommended to bring an Assault rifle and 150-200 bullets. Mini-gun drones will guard the ship but the loot will be worth it. Also, every ore can be found on the planet except Zascosium Ore, Sathium Ore and Erestrum Ore. There are some alien structures on the planet. Small towers with 3 alien storage boxes. But it is recommended to do this later in game because the towers will be guarded by drones and turrets. Also a lot of alien live creatures can be found here.
- Corn Dogs - immediately edible after picking. Can be found around bodies of water, at least on this starting planet. They look like the earth version of cat tails. A great resource when you're about to die of hunger.
- Fibre (grass)
- Egg Clutch
- Aloe Vera
- Alien Plasma Plants X10 and P3
- Alien Thorn Plant
- Alien Spiky Lemon
- Akua Fruit Plant - immediately edible after picking. Can also be crafted into sprouts and grown on a farm.
- Kavae Beans Plant
- Crushed Stone
Points Of Interest
|Escape Pod||Titan||Alien Towers|