We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Player can choose to start on a Temperate, Arid, Swamp, or Snow planet with random names and Points of Interest
- Procedural Seed can be changed to create random distributions of Ores, Terrain Features and Points of Interest
- Players can choose custom scenarios with their own start conditions and rulesets
- The game includes 5 scenarios, with more available on the Steam Workshop
- Mode for free building
- Player can start a game in either a desert or temperate playfield, or the space in orbit around them.
- Player has access to creative menu (open with "H" button!) that contains all in game items.
- Game can be started as Creative where all planets and space have some pre-made buildings and vessels, or Creative Empty where player starts with one vessel (and a platform if in space)
- No procedural seed option
- Like Survival but with unlimited health, resources, and no hunger management
- Multiplayer can be access via multiplayer button in Main menu and chose a server from the server list.
- Any single player game can be started in Co-Op, a simplified version of Multiplayer which allows small groups of people to play on one local computer.
- Servers are hosted by players.
- Anyone with sufficient computer power can host server with dedicated server tool. Please refer to Dedicated Server Setup for know more about hosting server.