|Passive unless provoked|
Dinosaur are a passive dinosaur unless provoked. They usually are found in groups of two to four mature adults and can be seen with one to three babies nearby. The mature Dinosaur are very good source of Raw Meat. They are known to defend nearby wild life if they are present. Attacking either of the Dinosaur (Mature or Baby) when a Talon Guardian is present will result in the Guardian attacking as well.
In Empyrion there are four different settings for difficulty which has an effect on the XP of a fauna. The table below will show you what the XP values are per difficulty.
Note: XP values will vary based on Custom settings done by Player or Admin
Dinosaur are found in the Tropical Forest on the planets of Akua and Tallodar.
- Pre-Alpha 1.0.0 : Introduced (small and Triceratops)
- Pre-Alpha 1.0.5 : Triceratops removed (replaced with Desert Worm)
- Pre-Alpha 3.0.0 : Moved Dinos (small) from Omicron to Akua
- Pre-Alpha 3.1.0 : Added large dinosaurs (Triceratops)
- Pre-Alpha 3.7.0 : Large dinosaurs removed (replaced by Alien Insect)
- Alpha 1.0.0 : Large dinosaurs added again (Alien Insect remains)
- Unknown : Small passive Dino removed and replaced with Raptor