Desert Planets are barren, barely habitable world with almost no water at all.
Water is quite common in the universe, as life-enabling liquid, or at least as ice or vapor. However not every planet is gifted with water. Some worlds get scorched by their home start, or maybe their magnetic field is too weak to stem against the push of the stellar wind.
But even this place of glaring sunshine has managed to keep some spots here or there.
- Life-bearing, low chance of water.
- Atmosphere Breathable: Unlikely (30% chance)
- Atmospheric O2(%): 10 ~ 20
- Atmospheric Density (kg/m^3): 0.6 ~ 1
- Temperature (℃): -45 ~ 65
- Radiation (R): 0 ~ 5
- Gravity (g): 0.8 ~ 1
- Usually at least one oasis, or valley filled with water. However, it is possible to be completely out of water.
- Groups of Spider Nest can be found and hunted.